Capacity Management Service
- Establish an Capacity Management Framework
- MentPro will provide you with a capability assessment and roadmap to mature your Capacity Management process
- MentPro will assist you to implement a Performance and Capacity Management framework, including principles, policies and processes aligned to industry best practices
- MentPro will provide you with recommendations about how you can cost-effectively optimise your IT infrastructure
- MentPro will establish an auditable and well governed Performance and Capacity Management discipline
- Our Capacity Management Service is modular in nature and can be deployed in a controlled manner
- MentPro will provide you with performance analysis, reporting and historical trending information
- MentPro will assist you with cost avoidance strategies
- Proper information to assist with cost avoidance
- MentPro end-to-end service stretches across heterogeneous environments, enabling you to provide service guarantees with confidence
- We implement a solid foundation that helps reduce costs and improve efficiencies
- Optimization of the resource usage of your IT infrastructure
- Demand Planning mechanisms are put in place
- MentPro Performance and Capacity Management Service provides you with the insights to enable you to align to your strategy
- Establish a Capacity Management Framework
- Assess current performance and capacity and create a baseline
- Assess business impact
- Plan for new or changed service requirements
- Monitor and review capacity
- Investigate and address performance and capacity issues
Request Additional Information
Infrastructure Capacity Planning: Rightsizing and Optimising the MentPro way.
Motivated by the emergence of big data, digitisation, the evolution of infrastructure hosting technologies and the surge in big data and volumes, today’s IT infrastructure environments need to change and transform in order to meet current and future business processing demand.
According to Gartner’s “Changing role of the CIO” Survey (October 2017), “growth” was found to be the number 1 priority for 2018. In order to mitigate the growth processing demand, organizations need to adopt an Agile Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) methodology. This approach however needs to be carefully managed, applying best practice frameworks and principles throughout the IT landscape. Without these interpretations, one could soon find yourself caching revenue at the expense of an overly complex and expensive IT footprint.
In light of the above MentPro (MentPro.com) is ideally placed to deliver an infrastructure based capacity right sizing and Optimisation exercise to obtain quick wins in order to recommend the correct processing power required, as well as identifying licensing cost avoidance / repurpose.
Infrastructure Capacity Right Sizing and Optimisation.
On the eve of 2018, IT managers are still feverishly planning and budgeting for their IT environments, preparing strategic action plans, drafting Continual Service Improvement (CSI) plans and refining current processes
In conjunction with the above IT managers should be asking themselves the following questions:
- Is my Infrastructure used in the most cost effective way?
- Do I have any Infrastructure Right Sizing strategies in place?
- What optimization strategies am I embarking on?
- How can I reduce my licensing cost?
Fortunately by making use of MentPro’s Capacity Optimisation and Infrastructure Right Sizing service, budget can now be allocated to areas where it is needed most by, reallocating, reassigning and repurposing Infrastructure resources thereby creating and freeing up additional Capacity. MentPro will methodically analyze workloads, scrutinize processing windows and intervals.
Armed with this freshly gathered information, MentPro will produce a Capacity Optimisation plan which will include relevant findings of IT resources where infrastructure optimisation and right sizing can be applied. Detailed recommendations are then proposed with the emphasis on how your current IT landscape can be optimised as well as where immediate cost avoidance and saving benefits can be realized.
By applying disciplined intelligent infrastructure scaling approaches based on accurate and trusted data, cost efficiencies can be maximised and wasteful expenditure and under-utilised resources can be proactively identified.
Right sizing is an integral part of the MentPro Capacity Optimisation process and some of the key outputs from this exercise are real usage and processing information to determine actual IT efficiencies as well as identification of any shortfalls or over allocations. Furthermore by applying predictive analytics on this information, future processing requirements and possible throughput issues will be identified.
For more information please visit our web page: mentpro.co.za or feel free to contact us at email@example.com